9.3.04

Pidätä itsesi!

"I am under arrest. I have a right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him/her present with me while I question myself..."

Jokaisella, joka näkee rikoksen on velvollisuus ilmoittaa siitä poliisille. Ja jos itse, teet rikoksen, niin voit kätevästi käydä
pidättämässä itsesi netissä.

East Pointin kaupunki Georgiassa USA:ssa (Missäpäs muualla...) tarjoaa jokaiselle kriminaalille mahdollisuuden pidättää itsensä netissä.

Ehkäpä paras kohta lomakkeella on tämä:

The small patch below contains a remarkable offshoot of military technology: An entire miniature Bible, produced by laser microprinting. Place your left hand on the spot and raise your right hand and say "I swear that all of the information I have given on this form is true, so help me, God."

XXXXX
XXXXX <---- (Bible)
XXXXX
XXXXX

No eivät East Pointin poliisi-sedät lomakkeella vakavissaan ole, lopusta löytyy teksti "THIS FORM IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY ".

Ei kommentteja: